Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all!

We're getting our workout done this morning and then I'll warm up my stuffing and make my sweet potatoes and bacon for the masses.

We hope everyone has a blessed day and even if you're unable to celebrate with family or friends, take a moment to be thankful for the little things we take for granted like a roof over your head, a job, people who love you or heck, even being alive to read this.

I'm thankful for you all!

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving everybody. If only everyone knew just how hard you've been working to make some truly amazing food. I am sure they'll all enjoy it. I know I will. Thanks baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Mrs. and Mr.!! Hope your day is fantastic with all the stress behind you (God willing -- with family, it's hard to say...lol). It's in the 50's here, so while I'm really just wanting to gut it out, I'm happy that I can spend a bit of time outside with the pooches. You guys are a true blessing and I couldn't be more thankful for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope you have a really nice time today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)