Friday, May 1, 2015

It's May and what I'm reading this week

It is Friday yo!  Woot!!

It's May yo!  Woot!  (As long as it stays spring weather and doesn't skip over it to go straight to swamp ass hot)

Let's get straight down to business and see...




4 Poses, 4 Minutes, and Your Hips and Back Will Thank You   (I know mine did!)

FDA Issues Warning On Weight Loss Supplements Containing Dangerous 'Super Caffeine’  (How do 'weight loss supplements' even still get made given how much bad crap comes out about them?)

How We Tell Our Children They Aren't Beautiful  (For the parents)

Not Just For Smearing! Ingenious Ways to Use Nut Butter  (Yum!!)

10 Expert Tips for Growing Edibles in Containers  (I can't wait to plant mah edibles!)

12 Healthy and Affordable Foods  (Always interesting to see things broken down by cost per serving)

8 Psychological Tricks of Restaurant Menus  (I hate when restaurants try to tuck the price in the description.  I still see the outrageous price you're charging for appetizers!)

Obituary for Molly Parks  (Good for this dad for bringing awareness to the senseless way his child had to die.  Hopefully others can be saved.)

Summer Cottages We Long to Escape to    (I know I'm ready for a vaycay)

23 Awkward Movie Mistakes  (I knew a few but the others are pretty funny)

Elvis Presley's planes to remain at Graceland  (Thank you Priscilla and Lisa Marie for securing those.  It'd be sad if they left the property)

What to Know About Controlling Dust During Remodeling  (That crap gets everywhere!)

23 Reminders Of What The World Was Like When The Class Of 2015 Was Born  (I like when these come out so people younger than I am can now feel old)

Surely you can’t be serious: An oral history of Airplane!  (For the true Airplane! fans!)

We are road trippin' today and I'm just ready for a break.  It's been a busy week and I still didn't get everything done I wanted to accomplish.  Shocking.  Procrastinators anonymous here I come....later.

What's on the agenda for you guys this weekend?


====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Or you can follow me on Facebook )

3 comments:

  1. we took in our daughters best friend this week. I never did like her mom, and when she tossed her out, gave her 3 hours to leave, we immediately brought her here. So we will be getting a room in shape for her. She is 19, and now she might just get some normal in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be walking 39.3 miles in the Avon 39 Walk to End Breast Cancer! This is my fifth year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cleaning, cleaning, cleaning because I think momma bear will be coming over for Mother's Day next weekend. I have new bathmats in a lilac color so I'm hoping it'll look nice when it's all set up. Meeting tomorrow morning and possibly a few errands. We're supposed to get rain all next week with temps in the 70's and high humidity....waaaahhh....I don't wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)