Friday, August 10, 2012

Food Journal Friday 8/5-10

Sorry this is so late. I um...okay, I forgot.  I've got a reunion coming up this weekend and I've got prep work I got wrapped up in.  But you didn't come by for my excuses...let's eat!



Sunday was a 6 oz sirloin with pineapple and onion salsa, a baked potato and fresh green beans.  Calories: 549


Monday was breakfast for dinner.  2 eggs, 3 small pineapple pancakes with maple and coconut syrup and 2 1/2 slices of this apple cinnamon bacon the Mr wanted from Whole Foods.  I like thick cut bacon but dang, it was...hearty.  Calories:  700


Tuesday was chili day with some low sodium oyster crackers and asiago shavings.  We split the last Hawaiian sandwich bun (not pictured) before it went bad because that would be a travesty.  Calories: 638


Wednesday was chili night take 2 with 1 slice of buttered sprouted bread.  Calories: 628


Thursday was caramelized onion spinach lasagna roll ups and a side of grilled asparagus (not pictured).  Calories:  597


Tonight was the Mr's favorite, BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza with a side of brussels sprouts.  Calories:  614

What was your favorite meal this week?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)