Monday, July 30, 2012
My 5 Gratefuls:
1) The Mr. I truly have found that person that 'gets' me. My moods, my thoughts (from mundane to the ridiculous), my dreams and anything else about me. As I go through life and see other people's marriages or relationships, I am constantly reminded of how special what we have together is. When someone says "you guys are my model of what a relationship I deserve should look like", there is no higher compliment. I love you honey and I can never tell you enough what you mean to me.
2) My family. Obviously more grateful for some more than others (HA!) and even though many drive me out of my mind, I've got it pretty good compared to some people.
3) My friends. I'm can be guarded about who I "let in" but the ones I do that have stood by me are precious to me and I'm thankful they're still in my life. Two of my best friends I've known since 3rd and 7th grade.
4) My readers. You guys are awesome! I am so thankful for your support and love everyday and I hope more lurkers take the time to comment. I love seeing "new to me" comments as well!
5) My life. I'm not where I want to be but I'm getting there. In the meantime, I'll make the most of what I can do.
What are you grateful for?
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)
Labels: Well Being