Friday, February 24, 2012

2/24/12- Food Journal

Today was the first day it didn't feel like an anvil was firmly crushing my skull.  Progress.  Sadly, no sense of taste again so yeah, just have to assume my stuff was delish.  Though I did have little hints of flavors where I was like "if I were blindfolded, I would assume this is chili!"  Hoping for more tomorrow, fingers crossed!"

Let's eat...

I'm gonna be honest with you, I should just say "see 2/23's entry" because I ate the exact same thing as I did yesterday!

Breakfast was green tea and a bowl of oatmeal with 4 oz skim milk, 1 tsp chia seed, 1 banana, 1 tbsp almond butter and 1/2 tbsp of honey.




Lunch was brown basmati rice with chicken breast and veggies.  Fruit salad, raw veggie medley with 1/2 tbsp dip, pink lady apple with apple dip, TJ's oat brownie bar and a glass of light chocolate skim milk.


Dinner was a bowl of chili with a few shaves of Asiago cheese and a serving of reduced sodium oyster crackers and 1/2 slice of TJ's whole wheat fiber bread.


Night snack will be a skinny cow ice cream sandwich.


Calories for the day, 2091.  A little higher than I'm comfortable but I'm bumping the calories this week and with the lighter workouts and Aunt Flo joining the party, that should be interesting for tomorrow's weigh in.

You eat anything good today?


====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for no anvils! You've reached the point where you know you're going to live, even if you're not yet sure you want to.

    Did I eat anything good? Well, we took my friend out for her birthday because her hubby's flight home got cancelled for a non-existent weather scare and he couldn't make it. She and I split a 'fisherman's catch'--fish 'n' chips with fried shrimp added, a caesar salad, and the three of us split artichoke dip with veggies. You'd think I would have enjoyed one of my old favorites, but all I could think was I was so glad I didn't eat the whole thing. When did I stop enjoying fried food?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)