Thursday, February 23, 2012

2/23/12- Food Journal

Still no sense of smell today so while everything looked awesome, I can only assume it tasted just as awesome?  Oh yeah, Flo showed up for the party today.   11th circle of hell?  Sigh.

Let's eat...

Breakfast was 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 4 oz of skim milk, 1 1/2 tbsp of Better N' Peanut Butter,  1 tsp chia seeds, 1 banana and 1/2 tbsp of honey.  Nice and filling.  Second Anthro bowl.  Swoon.




Lunch was brown basmati rice with crushed garlic and basil with stir fry veggies, 2 oz of chicken breast and 2 tbsp of Trader Ming's General Tsao's sauce.  (If only I could've tasted that heaven.  Sigh)  The rest is the usual.  Raw veggies and dip, fruit salad, apple and it's dip, TJ's oat brownie bar and iced tea.


Dinner was 1 1/2 cups of chili, reduced sodium oyster crackers, 1 tbsp parmesan cheese and 1/2 slice of TJ's fiber bread.  Man I bet than was good, I put poblano peppers in that bad boy.


Night snack will be sugar free chocolate pudding and light cool whip.  Yeah, I do oil over cream...and I like it.


Calories for the day, 1895.  Exercise was light free weights as I could feel my muscles shriveling up so it was more for maintenance.  400 calories burned.

What'd you have?


====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)

6 comments:

  1. I want!!!! I WANT!!! Czesia's HANGRY! lol! I hope you can taste again soon :( that must really suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. I wish I had taken a picture of the fabulous dinner I had tonight to celebrate our anniversary....broiled halbiut and prawns over mashed potatoes and steamed veggies...with a light butter lemon sauce...omg. sooo good! Then i ate part of franks hot fudge sundae....sigh . Such a good day! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My breakfasts are boring, same old same old, and my lunches are usually leftovers. Last night's dinner was a 3 oz pork loin chop, baked, half a small butternut squash from last fall's garden and steamed asparagus. Sure looked pretty, and tasted good, too. Notice I carefully left out the two pats of butter, one for each vegetable. I'm sneaky that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an "oil" girl too--every time I see that commercial about the oil vs. cream, I want to yell at the TV that Cool Whip is awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I bet that tasted good." Hehehe... you poor thing! This food looks SO GOOD! I loved the rice, chicken, vegetables dish with your standard lunch. Great picture, too. I always love your lunches. I'm going to try the tuna tacos soon. Not a chili gal here, but, boy you sure made a container of pudding with whipped topping beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and keep rocking the oatmeal !! You *know* I'm a fan. I do vanilla extract and ground cinnamon, then slivered almonds and a diced fruit.
    Happy Aloha Friday to you!! Sorry about the airline hassles - always a nightmare. I chose not to comment on rude people at airports/on planes. My head would explode!! I am sorry you guys had to go through that crappy experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)