Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mexi- Pita Pizza

I realized I hadn't made pita pizzas in a while so I bought some pitas at Trader Joe's. (Why do I ALWAYS inadvertently type Trader Hoe's?!) When it came time to make one, I wanted something different so I made a Mexi Pita Pizza which the Mr seemed to love so you've gotta love it when something new turns out so well!


If this sounds good to you, you can find the printable recipe here.
====================
Like this post? Never miss another one...subscribe by email or RSS feed at the upper left of the page!

6 comments:

  1. I can attest that this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trader Hoe's. er. Joe's Mexi Pita Pizza huh? Sounds like it would be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds SO good! Pizza is my kryptonite, but I'm pretty sure I'll give it a go : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look so good. I think I will have to give these a try. They sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some days I have to smack myself upside the head, why didn't we think of making pizza on a pita - so much easier - and we have been talking about making a healthy pizza at home.

    Thanks for the kick start

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...