Monday, September 26, 2011

About damn time!

In case you didn't read my weigh in post over the weekend, I was granted a 3 pound loss.  I am FINALLY able to say I have lost over 190 lbs and change that damn avatar!!  It feels like I have been working toward this forever!  Of course I am praying this is just to start of some awesome streak.  (It could happen right?  RIGHT!? Answer me!  Sorry)

I've got 2 major milestones coming up in the next 10 lbs.  In 4 pounds I will be out of the 3's, which feels like it has been like pulling teeth to achieve.  The second is in 9 lbs I will have lost 200 pounds.  A milestone I wish I didn't have to reach but will be glad to finally have under my belt.

So here's to getting this week off to a good start!

What recent weight loss accomplishment are you proud of?

====================
Like this post? Never miss another one...subscribe by email or RSS feed at the upper left of the page!

10 comments:

  1. Yep, 2 major ones I'm proud of. Yours and my SIL's.

    What? You didn't say it had to be my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's SO awesome, congratulations! The next 2 milestones will be behind you before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT!!!

    I'm still clinging to my last accomplishment (happened about a month ago--so sad). I hit my new "never again" number of 175 lbs. And I'm happy to say since I've hit it I've never had a weigh in over it (and may I never for the rest of my life).

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO for you--and yes, it could be the start of a great streak! Here's hoping! Some of those major milestones seem like they take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to reach. I'm at 94 pounds lost now; counting the ounces to hitting 95 pounds, then 100 pounds lost. I'm proud of getting to 90 pounds off, but I soooo want to hit that triple digit loss. Still, I'm at the lowest weight I've been in over 25 years, so I'm pretty darned happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, seeing how I can't say that I'm happy that I GAINED weight...I will just congratulate you on your loss! We have some fun times ahead of us as you reach those milestones (I'm sending vibes that it is in record time, BTW). :-)

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great big contrats on the 3 lb loss! I know that you've been frustrated lately but that's behind you know. You've broken through that plateau and YOU WILL CONTINUE losing!

    Looking forward to seeing the fireworks you set off when you hit your next two goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go woman!!! You will hit those 2 milestones in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on a well-earned loss!!! I do hope this is the beginning of a lovely streak for you. For me, my biggest accomplishment is that I maintained my weight over vacation (although it hasn't moved in almost 6 months, so I'm not sure if that's really a plus or not).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm wearing skinny jeans with boots today. That's pretty awesome in my opinion.

    AND! I can't wait until I'm in the 170s. It feels like it's taking forever, but persistence pays off and all of that crap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much everyone! I've got the best cheerleaders in the world! Let's hope this continues or at least continues downward! I'm chompin' at the bit to leave these 3's behind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)