Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spicy Shirataki Shrimp

Here's the recipe for the Shirataki tofu noodles that I tried a few weeks ago.  We surprisingly loved this.  I say surprised because you remember how it went when seeing those noodles staring back at me from the fridge.  But in the end, I came up with this


and it was good.

For the printable version of the recipe, click here.



====================
Like this post? Never miss another one...subscribe by email or RSS feed at the upper left of the page!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to try this. I used the noodles italian style, NOT good! This sounds so much better, thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these noodles would *not* lend themselves favorably to Italian dishes. They feel much more suited to Asian dishes for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...