Thursday, July 14, 2011

Turkey Meatball Sub

The Mr gets a dreamy smile when I put Honeysuckle White turkey meatballs in the cart.  It's a rare occasion but he knows a quick, easy, manly dinner will ensue.  This turkey meatball sub is very filling despite having a mere 3 small to mediumish meatballs as the main attraction.  We tried this one time and were hooked.  It has a little more sodium than I'd like but it can easily be worked in if you plan ahead.


If you'd like the recipe for this quick, easy lunch or dinner, click here for the printable recipe.

====================
Thanks for helping me get to 100 followers/subscribers! Let's keep the upward trend! Subscribe by email or RSS feed!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Ooh!! My fiance always gets the meatball subs from Subway when we go there so I might have to try this at home some night. Looks absolutely easy! I haven't ever spied the turkey meatballs before so I'll keep an eye out for them now. I've got some frozen Simek's ones in the freezer right now that I'll use in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic! I have homemade turkey meatballs and sara lee 80 calorie wheat buns in the freezer. I think I have a jar of sauce in the cupboard.

    Yep. You solved my supper problem tonight. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...