Saturday, July 16, 2011

Really? - Weigh In

I lost 2 ounces this week.  Thanks alot jackhole.  I'm not one of those people who is big time bloated the week of their curse, I can usually count on a solid pound or two.  (That kind of stopped with the whole changing then changing back of the BC pills.  Why I ever went off the first round of knew ones was a big mistake.)  I guess if you want to get technical the 2 ounces takes me from 312 to 311.8 and while I round down, I don't consider that a loss so I have a hard time counting it.

I was also hoping chugging lemon water in the mornings would help because (TMI time) I was more regular this week than I have been in like 2-3 weeks.  Another anomoly of the body that decides to screw up your whole streak of 3 weeks of 2 lb losses in a row despite eating the recommended calories and exercising the recommended calorie burn.  If my body is still adjusting back to the first full month of BC pills then I will call this a freak thing and move on.  If my body is going to attempt to make this a habit, I am not going to be a happy girl. 

I want this more than anything.  Please cross your fingers for something good next week.  I do not want to miss out in the zipline weight limit in May. My average weekly weight loss just went up from 1.66 lbs per week to 1.75 and while that doesn't seem like a lot, all it takes is a few more weigh in's like that to kill the dream.  Send some good juju my way if you feel so inclined.

That's so much to everyone for your support!  Have an awesome weekend!

====================
Thanks for helping me get to 100 members/subscribers! Let's keep the upward trend! Subscribe by email or RSS feed!

12 comments:

  1. I am calling this a freak thing. You are working so hard - I know the scale will catch up with you!

    Crossing fingers, toes, and anything else I can think of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that stinks but I know you'll get past this speed bump too. I'm praying for a big loss next week to help you catch up and then smooth sailing, er, ziplining from then on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm just testing to see if I got my name changed to my name instead of hubby's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm voting that this is a freak thing! You guys are doing the right things every day and pretty soon the dang scale will reflect that. You will be zip lining (zipping down the line??? not sure at all how to say that) before you know it! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll add my vote for this being a freak thing. I get SO irritated with the scale at times, but it is what it is--haven't found any way to ensure that I have a loss like I want eery week, no matter how 'perfectly' I do things. It usually balances out over time, though. May the scale reward you next week with a bigger than usual loss to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all!

    After the Mr weighed in and he lost 2 ounces as well, we are blaming the only thing that was different this week which was Trader Joe's Power Protein Muffins. It's the only thing we ate that was different so no more of those and onward to getting the scale to submit by hook or by crook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that really does stink. It must be a one time thing since the two of you are working so hard. Hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that next week you'll have a loss like you need / want so that you will not miss out on zip-lining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will cross my toes, fingers, eyes, anything that I have two of that you will continue to see the losses you need to hit that weight limit for the zip line!! The body is quirky, and can have an "up" day for no apparent reason. Just keep doing your thing and the numbers will keep going down. You WILL meet that goal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am praying you will be blessed with SUCCESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good juju coming your way. You've got this. You've GOT this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to keep reading and see the same stats for the Mr. I would certainly blame the new thing as well. Good move, yup, no more of those, thanks!
    You ARE going to make your goal. Hard work and consistency PAYS!
    It's a great goal to have, too. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. UGH, that sucks! I will send as much juju you're way as I can. Don't give up on the dream : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)