Monday, July 11, 2011

Re-tweak

I talked with the Mr this weekend about the possibility of doing separate workouts since the harder ones seemed to be working for him but not for me.  He said that he didn't credit the weight loss to the type of workout but rather the fact that he actually tracked his food and measuring instead of "intuitive eating."  So the schedule lightens up this week anyway and I posted the re-tooled schedule on the workout tab.

You've seen my schedules over the past months, you know I don't wuss out when it comes to working out.  Right now both of us agree that we can't seem to handle the extra high impact stuff right now.  We'll be burning the same amount of calories just doing it with something that isn't going to make us not be able to walk the next day.  That's the thing about this journey, you have to be willing to listen to your body and push it just far enough to get results but not so far that you are flirting with injury.  Last week was flirting with injury.  We're excited about it and know that listening to our bodies will ultimately pay off.  I'll update the workout section when I figure out what we're going to do.  I'm thinking rowing might be able to get put back into the mix which is exciting since I had to do away with it when the thumb was feeling its worst.  I'm ready to row baby dolls!

Let's make it a kick ass week!

====================
Thanks for helping me get to 100 followers/subscribers! Let's keep the upward trend! Subscribe by email or RSS feed!

2 comments:

  1. I am singing row, row, row your boat for you!! lol I think you are WISE to both not balk and not overdo. Balance is wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fired up just reading that last line - hell to the yeah...the week is almost over but I'll make it as kick ass as I can!!!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)