Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MsMuffin

No, that's not a dirty reference for my hoo-ha, it's my version of a popular fast food breakfast sandwich.  In my effort to get a goodly amount of protein in within the first hour of rising from my slumber in the boudoir, I will have this baby once or twice a week.  Sometimes I use the cheese listed, other times I'll use half a slice of Trader Joes Lacy Marbled cheese but I wanted a recipe that didn't use a TJ's item because I know a lot of people don't have them close to them.

If you want the printable verion of this recipe, click here.

====================
Thanks for helping me get to 100 members/subscribers! Let's keep the upward trend! Subscribe by email or RSS feed!

5 comments:

  1. Mmm that breakfast sandwich looks delicious! I just had something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a similar sandwich. They are so good. I'm hoping to get by the new Trader Joes this week. Come to find out we have 2 stores close enough to go to. They both opened last Saturday. I'm making a visit during the week so hopefully they won't be so crowded. How great is that? Of course the A/C in my car quit working. We put it in the shop today. I'm hoping to get it back ASAP so I can check out TJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like one that I make except I use Canadian bacon. I don't track sodium content so I don't know if that's an option for you or not. Whichever way you make it, it's a yummy breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, yummy! I will have to try that. I've been having an egg-and-cheese-in-a-mug a lot lately (break an egg into a microwave safe mug, scramble it with a fork and drop a wedge of light Laughing Cow cheese in; nuke for about a minute). I wonder if that'd work on an English muffin with some bacon, too? Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delish, as usual! I love breakfasts like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...