Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Choco-Nana "Custard"

I miss having full fat custard sometimes.  It's not that I deprive myself of it, it's just that sometimes, okay, most of the time a donut or cupcake sounds better when I want something sweet on my high cal day.  But when I want to cheat my tastebuds into some deliciousness and feel like I'm getting that sinful chocolate custard with some good for me side effects like fiber, healthy fats and protein then I make this baby:

To quote Ferris Bueller, "it is so choice."  If you'd like the printable recipe, click here.

====================
Thanks for helping me get to 100 followers/subscribers! Let's keep the upward trend! Subscribe by email or RSS feed!

6 comments:

  1. Looks good - but I think mostly cupcakes and donuts work better as a treat for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl me too! This is just for non-high cal days when I want to be "good" but feel like bein' BAD!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, congrats on your way to 100 followers ;) Doesn't it feel good to actually get to do something you wanted to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS SO CHOICE! This recipe freaks me out a lil, cause I make almost the exact same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it also helps me when I get an ice cream craving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)