Saturday, April 16, 2011

Uh 'scuzi?- Weigh In

Nothing.  That was by the skin of my teeth too.  The scale was desperately trying to push me back into the next number up.  WTF!?!?!  I was as perfect as you could get this week!  Water, fiber, sodium, all on point.  Exercise?  I went over my planned calorie burn by 1100 (burned 5300) and I even adjusted calories up slightly (100 calories) on the days I had big time burns to assure the bod there was no starvation crap going on.  The system was "on" all week so I seriously just don't get it.  The scale wants to go the wrong direction and I'm freaking out a little bit.  I'm trying to tell myself that my body freaked out after losing 9 lbs in 2 weeks (now 8 lbs with last week's gain) so I think 2 weeks is plenty of adjustment time and there should really be no excuse next week for me not to lose.  We'll see.  I don't have time to go backward.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)