Saturday, April 9, 2011

A reversal of fortune- Weigh In

Welp, the streak is broken and reversed, up a pound today.  :-(

I'm not surprised though because, not to get graphic but, my system has been off all week and I felt like this wasn't going to be a good one.  My water wasn't the greatest this week but I certainly don't think it was enough to do any damage or make me gain a pound and I was well within the same calorie range I've been in the past 2 weeks I had those great losses so who knows why the body retained.  (I was bloated as hell this morning)  The Mr also gained a pound and he was bloated too so we're trying to pinpoint what we ate yesterday that would've done that to us)  I'm not upset because as I said, sometimes you just feel like the planets aren't aligning a particular week.  So on to next week and also a bit of stress is off of me from Grandpa being through his surgery so maybe that factored in a bit too.  (I've given up trying to figure out the delicate balance of weight loss!  LOL)

On a positive note, the Mr passed his test he had to take this morning to renew a certification!  YAY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and check out the store at Cafepress for the 20% off of a $50 order through tomorrow!
====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Still wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss on the previous 2 weigh ins! That's still a fantastic loss and I'm sure that if you wouldn't be bloated, you'd have another loss this week. I can only speak for myself here, but when I bloat, my weight goes up by at least 2 pounds. I hope you can figure out what caused the bloating so you can avoid it in the future. One of the worst feelings ever, especially when my legs are bloated! I hope your bloat will be gone soon, my body tends to stay bloated for a minimum of 4 days, regardless of the healthy/low sodium foods I eat, the amount of water I drink, or how much I sweat during my workouts... SO annoying!

    I'm happy your grandpa made it through the surgery just fine, I wish him a speedy recovery! And also congrats to the Mr for passing his test! Great news!

    Have a great Sunday!
    Euphrosynea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Mr.! That mystery bloat isn't much fun, I hope you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)