Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21 Eats

Click picture to enlarge


Breakfast: "Skinny" Omelet (1 egg, 2 whites, 1/8 c scallions, 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese) and a banana with 1/2 tbsp of Nutella  (Yep, I know the omelet is a little overcooked for some people but I like 'em that way!)

Lunch: Sandwich (2 oz pastrami, 1 slice lite muenster cheese,  1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 tsp mustard on a whole wheat deli flat), celery, broccoli, radish, cauliflower with 1/2 tbsp french onion dip, Trader Joe's fig bar, pink lady apple with 2 tbsp fat free caramel dip and fruit salad (cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, clementine)

Dinner: Salmon burger on King's Hawaiian Snacker Roll with 1 tbsp homemade un-Jack Daniels sauce, sweet potato chips and roasted corn with roasted garlic.

Night time snack: (Not shown)  Sugar free chocolate pudding cup and serving of Cool Whip Lite. 


====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see where your food photography takes you! I already think you're food pics are good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh all of your meals look delicious!! I agree with Becky, I admire your photography skills! And your food decorating skills too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't take heated parmesean cheese. I don't know what it is about it. I'll put it in my meatloaf/meaty balls, or on top of spaghetting (all covered with cheese, there was a poor meatball than somebody sneezed...), then again, I don't really like the smell of any heated cheese. Yes, I'm weird.

    What's un-Jack Daniels sauce?

    My FIL likes his eggs practically burnt. He calls them 'fried hard' - I call them rubber.

    What else? Something about the apple dip being on your high calorie day OH! The pudding. I know you weren't out of Skinny Cows, I just saw them in your freezer yesterday (I sound like a stalker). What make you want the puddin'? Now I have Bill Cosby in my head. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the props guys! That means more than you know!

    Linds- I call mine "firm." I enjoy it when someone in a restaurant can cook them properly (though it's loaded with butter then) but I'm just not patient enough for "low and slow" where eggs are concern. It's a goal to work on this year. Apple dip is every day but the serving differs based on available calories. The tape was done earlier in the week so the skinny cows were gone and it was puddin' time! :-) Regarding the cheese thing, yes, you're weird! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of your blog!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the most helpful posts ever! Thanks for the info.
    You also know me as MickeyMax. I miss you, Mrs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man that is some awesome looking food and the photography is world class! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)