Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wanna Make Your Groceries Last?

I'm always looking for ways to get the most out of my grocery dollar.  I came across this article on Yahoo about 14 Ways to Save Money on Groceries.  There were some pretty practical and good tips in it so I thought I'd share!

I think the ones I'll definitely use are the paper towels in the bottom of the crisper drawer, the herb tip once I am able to plant my herb garden for the season and the lemon and egg tip for sure.

Which ones look good to you?

1 comment:

  1. Loved that article! I actually practice a few of those techniques like the paper towel thing, but that was just so I don't have to wipe it out as much. I was just being lazy, who knew???

    An ideas I didn't know about and liked was the skewer in the lemon thing. Perfect for my water!!! I always make wedges and store them in a ziploc baggie...well they get all dried and gross and I end up throwing half the lemon away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...